Original, typographical bathroom art and a gentle reminder. A roll of toilet tissue unfurls with cursive typography urging 'If you sprinkle when you tinkle, be a sweetie, wipe the seatie.'
I created the original imagery and typography by hand. The edges of the printed area are left slightly rough with brush marks visible. This is a handprinted product, small variations add to the charm.
- Hand printed in my studio-cum-garage.
- Each print in the edition is signed, dated and numbered.
- Second (marked by a roman numeral) edition of 31 prints.
- Paper Dimensions A3 29.5cm wide by 42cm high
- Print dimensions 24cm wide by 36cm high (including edition number and signature)
- Single-colour screen print (a matt, smoky grey) Last photo shows prints from the second edition drying in the studio. Other listing photos are of the first edition. The colour of both editions is very similar.
- Printed on A3 Seawhite 140gsm cartridge paper.
- Fits a standard A3 frame
- Free First Class postage in the UK
- Sent in a cello sleeve, rolled, in a sturdy cardboard mailing tube.
MY BLOG http://sianuska.blogspot.com
My friend told me that her parents had a cross stitch with this phrase in their bathroom in the '70s, as a mama of two sons I often have cause to repeat this mantra, I thought it would make a fun print. A nice gift for a long suffering mother of boys!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Sianuska Original Art & Screen Prints within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man
|USA and Canada||£5.50||£2.00|
|Rest of the World||£5.70||£2.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.