Created using a mixture of watercolour paint, black pens & digital editing.
This bright pink & black A5 print features the quote 'I'm not perfect, and that's okay'.
- Packaged in a cello bag, with an A5 board to keep it flat during shipping. You can choose to keep it in the cello bag, or remove it and pop it in a frame.
- Each print is numbered & signed on the back, in pencil.
- A5 size (148.5 x 210 mm)
- Printed on 300gsm matt card, with a smooth finish on the print side.
- Actual prints do not have a watermark on.
- Please note: the colours of the prints may differ slightly to what is shown in the photos, due to the screen/lighting. Though the physical prints are still very bright & colourful, they will always look a little more dull once printed.
This print is part of a limited edition print set I create for my Patreon every month. Patrons receive the first prints from the 50 that are printed, and the rest will be available on my shop once the month has passed. Once they're gone, they're gone!
February's art tends to focus around 'the month of love', but I try to not solely aim it towards romantic love. Self love, friendships & family are all 'loves' to be grateful for. This print is of course focusing on that self love!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by MyGreenCow within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Returns & Shipping Policy
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken; digital items.
Please note that if your order is being posted outside mainland UK, you (or the recipient) may have to pay customs or VAT charges and a handling fee. The seller is not responsible for any charges or fees that may incur.