WHY NOT USE THE RECIPIENTS ADDRESS FOR SHIPPING GIFTS AND ENJOY THE PACKAGING, FINANCIAL, TIME-SAVING AND ENVIRONMENTAL BENEFITS?
LET ME KNOW IF THERE ARE ANY GREETINGS TO INCLUDE.
An oriental-style bowl with a speckled white surface or satin white where the glaze is thick. The decoration of brown or ochre is from brush-applied iron oxide.
The wheel thrown bowl is perfect for serving food, displaying fruit, plums would be great, or display just for its meditative appeal.
The bowl was made with a UK stoneware and after biscuit firing the glaze was applied thickly on the rim. Finally the piece was fired to 1300C to make it impermeable and very durable.
- All of my work is one-of- a-kind and made by hand.
- As with all my pottery, items are food, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe.
- The bowl measures approximately 6cm tall and 23cm wide.
- The bottoms is impressed with my seal, the letter P, and its identity number 9258
– I really enjoy the whole process of throwing and shaping bowls. There is plenty of scope for freedom of expression with regard to form, there is an upper surface for interesting glaze patterns and an underside for adding an element of pleasure. When the bowl is turned over textural decoration, an individual stamped pot number and my personal mark, a small letter P will be seen. The bowl was fired with a matt white glaze that is speckled brown where thin and is punctuated with rich brown streaks of brush-applied iron oxide. The centre is stamped with a hand raised in greeting. The underside is more lightly glazed and speckled with matt white runs under the rim. This bowl would make an Oriental statement on a table or shelf with or without contents and invites inquisitive handling. Equally it could be directly functional for serving fruit or salad.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Leslie Parrott Studio Ceramics within 5 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Returns & Shipping Policy
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken; digital items.
Please note that if your order is being posted outside mainland UK, you (or the recipient) may have to pay customs or VAT charges and a handling fee. The seller is not responsible for any charges or fees that may incur.