Welcome to Small Purple Hedgehog.
I’m sorry that due to a current problem with my arm/wrist I can only take orders for ready to post items.
Best wishes for the coming year from Angela & Mitzy x
This listing is for a sunflower scarf. The sunflower hat is no longer available.
The base colour is an acrylic yarn in variegated shades of dark green which is crocheted. The sunflowers are crocheted from cotton thread. The scarf flowers are sewn on individually in a fairly random manner to give the effect. I have tried to make the stitches invisible from both the front of the scarf and from the back.
- The edge of the scarf has 19cm (7.5”) long tassels made from the acrylic yarn used in the scarf.
- Approx 14cm (5.5”) wide. Approx 183cm (72”) in length (excluding the tassels).
- This scarf has a cosy, soft feel, fantastic for cool days. It would make an ideal gift.
- Wash at 40c in a pillow case or one of those special laundry bags, short spin. If hand washed dry a little between the layers of a towel before hanging up to dry.
- The scarf is posted wrapped in tissue paper.
I love sunflowers. I thought they would make a very cheerful scarf to wear on a chilly day.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Small Purple Hedgehog within 7 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£10.20||£2.80|
|Rest of the World||£10.00||£2.90|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.