A pin cushion, needle holder with screw lid perfect for sewing enthusiasts and crafters. The lid can be unscrewed and is therefore perfect as a storage jar for craft bits and bobs including buttons.
- The fabric on the needle cushion has a bee print
- The jar is approximately 7.5cm high and 6.5cm diameter
- Kilner jar - metal part of lid is gold in colour
- The needle minder can hold various sizes of needles and pins
- Fabric positioning on the flower pin cushion may vary from image shown
- Pins, cotton reels, scissors and buttons not included
- The pin holder could also be used as a button jar
- A great addition to a craft room
- The pin cushion needs a firm hand to screw lid back on jar
- The pin cushion jar would make an ideal sewing gift and can be gift wrapped if required
This listing details a stock image and fabric positioning may vary from image shown.
Please note that colours may be slightly different due to computer screens resolutions
A simple and pretty way to store sewing bits and bobs
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Jenny Knights Textiles - Handmade Textile Gifts and Art Work within 5 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£5.00||£2.00|
|Rest of the World||£5.00||£2.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.