Commissions welcome, please get in touch. Distinctive, individually designed accessories, neatly sewn by hand. Proud to have been featured in Let's Knit magazine, June 2017.
Clipped to baby’s nappy bag, this special handmade stork and baby charm would make a special gift for the new Mum to celebrate the arrival of a new baby.
Cut from baby pink felt and pretty dotty fabric in white and pink, the bag charm has been decorated with vintage pink gingham trim overlaid with cream lace and dotted with a pink heart shaped button and a row of mini pale green seed beads and features a detailed silver coloured metal flying stork charm, carrying a baby wrapped in a towel.
Other colour combinations can be made at any time, please get in touch.
5cm by 3.3cm (2” by 1.3”) (8.6cm (3.4”) including the clasp).
It is slightly padded and has a bronze coloured metal swivel lobster clasp attached around a double loop of natural trim edged with pink running stitch.
- Presented on a hand stamped buff luggage tag tied with raffia and protected inside a clear cellophane bag as shown in the last photograph.
- Each item is individually designed and neatly sewn by hand - a totally unique accessory.
- Metal charms are a zinc alloy composition - lead, nickel and often cadmium free.
- Please read my policies for shipping and additional information.
- This bag charm is a decorative item designed to be attached to a bag. Please ensure the bag charm, and its packaging, is kept away from babies and small children at all times due to the small embellishments used.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Ellie's Treasures hand sewn accessories within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£3.40||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£3.55||£0.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
Please take a moment to read my shop policies which may be viewed by clicking "About” at the top of the shop page. Thank you.