Commissions welcome, please get in touch. Distinctive, individually designed accessories, neatly sewn by hand. Proud to have been featured in Let's Knit magazine, June 2017.
Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
Individually designed and neatly hand sewn, this beautiful stag themed textile brooch would look perfect pinned to a chunky knit and would make a super gift for the countryside lover.
Sewn in layers, with pretty Sophie Allport “Highland Stag” cotton fabric background, the brooch pin has a selection of fabrics and trims in complementary colours - browns, blues, greens and white, finished with pretty embellishments and backed with dark grey felt.
6.5cm by 4cm (2.6” x 1.6”), 7.7cm (3”) including the pin, this brooch is slightly padded and has a silver coloured metal safety pin securely attached around a double length of black ribbon.
- Presented on a hand stamped buff luggage tag tied with raffia and protected inside a clear cellophane bag as shown in the last photograph.
- Each item is individually designed and neatly sewn by hand - a totally unique accessory.
- Metal charms are a zinc alloy composition - lead, nickel and often cadmium free.
- Please read my policies for shipping and additional information.
- Little bits, packaging and children sadly don't go together. Items available from Ellie's Treasures may contain small parts and are therefore not suitable for young ones.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Ellie's Treasures hand sewn accessories within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man
|USA and Canada||£3.55||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£3.70||£0.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
Please take a moment to read my shop policies which may be viewed by clicking "About” at the top of the shop page. Thank you.