Limited edition screen print featuring an inspiring quote by Henry David Thoreau "All good things are wild and free". The hand lettered quote is surrounded by illustrations of natural forms including leaves, seeds, toadstools, mini beasts and feathers.
- Hand printed in my studio-cum-garage.
- Each print in the edition is signed, dated and numbered.
- Blue/red limited edition of 26, green/yellow limited edition of 32.
- Paper Dimensions (Approx) 29.5cm high by 21cm wide.
- Print dimensions 19cm wide by 27cm high (approx - including number, signature and date)
- Two-colour screen print available in blue/red (please note that the actual blue is a darker blue than it appears in the photos) and green/yellow.
- Printed on quality Seawhite 220gsm cartridge paper.
- Fits a standard A4 frame, shown framed in Ikea Ribba frame.
- Free First Class postage in the UK
- Sent in a cello sleeve, flat, in a reinforced envelope.
- If you buy with another, larger print I will send both prints rolled in a sturdy cardboard tube.
MY BLOG http://sianuska.blogspot.com
I was inspired to make this print by my adventurous, often mud covered sons and their antics in the great outdoors. I love to see them playing, collecting sticks, making mud-pies and climbing trees. This is for anyone who loves nature and exploring, no matter how old they are.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Sianuska Original Art & Screen Prints within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£5.50||£2.00|
|Rest of the World||£5.70||£2.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.