These bespoke papercut portraits are created entirely from paper, and made by cutting out tiny pieces from multiple colours and layering to build the image up. I have been making similar for friends for a few years now.
The paper portrait comes framed in a beautiful double glass frame and measures just 5cm square. And will come hung on a grey velvet ribbon.
This paper portrait would make the perfect gift for loved ones.
The ordering process:
When you have made your purchase, I will contact you to ask for photographs.
Remember, the better the photograph, the more details I can include.
- please ensure that it is a head and shoulders image taken straight on.
- try and pick a photograph that is clear and high quality.
- I will capture some of the details in clothing, jewellery and accessories but please keep in mind that it will be simplified in the style and making process, if there is a particular aspect you do want included please let me know
3. I will create a sketch for you to approve within 4 working days. At this point you will be able to request any adjustments. The price includes 2 revisions.
4. Your portrait will be made and sent out once complete. I will aim to do this within 5 working days of the sketch being approved.
I've been making similar portraits to create memory baubles for friends for a few years now
Shipping & delivery
This item is made-to-order and will be posted to you by Paper Ink Alchemy within 7 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar
|Rest of the World||£50.00|
Returns & Shipping Policy
This is a custom-made item and cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please note that if your order is being posted outside mainland UK, you (or the recipient) may have to pay customs or VAT charges and a handling fee. The seller is not responsible for any charges or fees that may incur.