If you see a fabric under another collection but would like it with a different variation please email me - behind ear elastic rather than over head - I'm sure I will be able to create it.
Thank you for looking
MORE OF THIS FABRIC ARRIVING NEXT WEEK IN RED/WHITE & GREY/WHITE
- 100% cotton reusable washable face mask. Handmade in North Yorkshire from closely woven fabric designed in the UK
- Light breathable face covering
- 3 layers of tightly woven cotton
- 1 layer of non woven interlining in line with World Health Organisation advice
- Filter pocket, ready to insert your choice of filter (or not)
- 2 adjustable encased elastic straps go around the back of your head/neck - no pulling on tired ears. If the elastic is too loose just tie a little slip knot once it’s on
- Pliable aluminium nose strip to provide a closer fit across your nose
- Pleated fabric allows the mask to closely fit across the face in all directions (‘ear to ear’ & ‘on nose to beneath your chin')
- All fabric prewashed at 60C before sewing to reduce shrinking when being washed after use
- Iron pleats back in after washing with a warm iron
Size: measurements are approximate cm
width 22, height 9, max height 17
Elastic straps measure: top 54, bottom 46
add ‘strap measurement’& ‘mask width' for total circumference.
- Not surgical/medical grade but are ideal for travelling on public transport, working or shopping when social distancing is required.
- Of use to help reduce the spread of colds, Covid-19 and may help to alleviate hay fever symptoms.
- Suitable for teenagers and adults.
- Constructed in a smoke-free environment.
I was encouraged to make more masks after they helped my family during lockdown and also after seeing how a mask helped my daughter with her hayfever symptoms.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by The Pottering Shed UK within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
Dispatch will be within 1-2 business days. However I aim to dispatch same day if ordered before 2pm** however due to current situation delivery may take longer than expected. Returns Unfortunately due to face coverings being worn on the face they can’t be returned due to hygiene reasons.