This beautiful hand rolled and finished lantern features silk paper, and if you ever wanted to tell your visitors "my dog's daft", it gives you the perfect opportunity to do so! The colour is a creamy-beige with white threads running through. It comes complete with an LED candle that flickers gently with a warm cosy glow, perfect for a winter's night.
--- Important ---
For use with LED flameless tea light candles only - included with your lantern
- colours can look slightly different to what you see on screen, but I'll always describe them the best I can. Placement of the background paper will also vary per lantern.
A little more about this piece...
- designed and handcrafted by Sarah at PeachTreePig
- perfect for a table or mantlepiece
- comes complete with a flickering LED tea light candle (style may vary from that pictured)
- safe and mess free - the LED candle 'burns' for approx 100hrs. Battery is replaceable: CR2032
- lantern size: (w)10cm x (h)12cm
Post & Packing (Important Information)
To ensure this lantern reaches you in tip-top condition, I will send it perfectly packaged and as soon as possible using Royal Mail's Signed For® 1st Class delivery service. This gives reassurance to us both that your purchase has been posted and received.
I love homely items featuring words and phrases; they make me think, they make me smile, they inspire me. I was determined to bring that to a range of lanterns so everyone can feel the same way.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Lanterns & Other Homely Items by PeachTreePig within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Returns & Shipping Policy
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken; digital items.
Please note that if your order is being posted outside mainland UK, you (or the recipient) may have to pay customs or VAT charges and a handling fee. The seller is not responsible for any charges or fees that may incur.