Napkins for every day use! Enjoy the charm of bees circling the clover on our new napkin design and bring fun and a rustic touch to your table
Each set of four napkins are hand printed on 200 thread count cotton using fashionable 'pigeon' grey and a lovely yellow 'wheat' ink on a bright white background. And because we love bees so much, a donation of 25p will be sent to Friends of the Earth on each sale.
The nitty gritty:
- you can order a set of four napkins in one colour or have two of each. They look lovely as a grey and yellow mix
- Napkins are 40x40 cm or 16x16inches ( size may vary slightly)
- Screen printed using environmentally friendly water based inks
- Can be washed in warm water
- We print small numbers, to avoid waste, but make more to order. Just ask!
- Sent using Royal Mail Signed For delivery. If you are requesting additional items, we will give you an estimate of delivery time when you email us.
Hope you enjoy the bees. Zzzzz
We make bright and fun accessories for your home and garden. Inspired by the seashores and countryside of Great Britain, prints include some of our favourite characters - from Puffins and Bees to Hares and Foxes, caught trundling, buzzing and leaping around our shores.
All items are designed by us and handprinted using screenprinting. We keep a small stock, to avoid waste, but can turn around items within a week.
Thank you for looking!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Leaping Foxes Hand Printed Home Accessories within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.