Everything you see in my shop is handcrafted by myself, whether it's my own real painting or my own a real photograph - I am inspired by nature - and I try and list every single day! I'm hoping to add many more original paintings in the coming months!
Badger brooch, hand painted and originally designed by Larryware.
This square shape is made out of laser cut wood, which I have hand painted and made into a brooch - a piece of original art to wear.
- The brooch measures 25mm 1" and made out of birch wood.
- It is painted in acrylic paint and illustrated with uni posca paint pens.
- It is varnished to protect it from the elements.
- It has a silver plated metal clasp attached to the back.
- It comes in a box for gift giving and in order to keep it safe.
- Although rain proof, it's certainly not water proof, so please remove it when bathing or swimming.
I do indeed live in a wildlife rich county, although I do not see badgers, they're shy creatures who are only seen at dusk and through the night - I have seen signs of badgers out on field walks, but alas no sightings - so like the hares who I don't see either, I decided to paint them instead!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Larryware & Wild-Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£5.00||£0.20|
|Rest of the World||£5.00||£0.20|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.