Everything you see in my shop is handcrafted by myself, whether it's my own real painting or my own a real photograph - I am inspired by nature - and I try and list every single day! I'm hoping to add many more original paintings in the coming months!
Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
Hare brooch on wood, hand painted and originally designed by Larryware.
This hare shape is made out of laser cut wood, which I have hand painted and made into a brooch - a piece of original art to wear.
- The brooch measures 9cm x 5cm and made out of birch wood.
- It is painted in acrylic paint and illustrated with uni posca paint pens.
- It is varnished to protect it from the elements.
- It has a silver plated metal clasp attached to the back.
- It comes in an organza ribbon bag for gift giving and in order to protect and keep it safe.
- Although rain proof, it's certainly not water proof, so please remove it when bathing or swimming.
The brooch is sent signed for in the UK & Tracked and Signed abroad.
An eye catching running hare painted in beautiful colours - I only ever get to see hares when they're running away from me! ;-)
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Larryware & Wild-Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man
|USA and Canada||£8.50||£0.20|
|Rest of the World||£8.50||£0.20|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.