The 'words' (much deliberated over, one of the fans I asked sang 'rumpty dumpty dumpty da...') to the iconic The Archers theme tune drift out of a vintage Roberts radio.
I combined my hand-drawn image of a vintage Roberts radio with typography using the computer & then screen printed the design by hand (whilst listing to the radio, naturally). Each print is unique so expect slight variations and general handmade goodness.
Other Ambridge themed items available in my Folksy shop. This print makes a lovely companion to my Shipping Forecast and Cuppa print.
- Hand printed in my studio-cum-garage.
- Each print in the edition is signed, dated and numbered.
- Third (marked by a roman numeral) edition of 55
- Paper Dimensions 29.75cm wide by 42cm high
- Print dimensions 25.4cm wide by 36cm high (approx 37cm high including number, signature and date)
- Three-colour screen print ('Barwick' green, 'Wireless' brown-orange & black).
- Printed on quality Seawhite 220gsm cartridge paper.
- Free First Class postage in the UK
- Sent in a cello sleeve, rolled, in a sturdy cardboard mailing tube.
MY BLOG http://sianuska.blogspot.com
At 7pm, Sunday to Friday, in kitchens, cars , sheds and living rooms across the land, the nation can be heard dum-di-dumming along with theme tune to The Archers. Billy Connelly even suggested that it replace 'God Save the Queen' as the British national anthem! This print is for all the Archers addicts out there (especially Miss E and Miss C)...
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Sianuska Original Art & Screen Prints within 7 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£5.50||£2.50|
|Rest of the World||£5.70||£2.50|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.