Welcome to my Iddy Biddy Boutique!
Please feel free to have a good look around . . . I hope you find something you love . . .
Silver flower earrings in fine silver. Large handcrafted oxidized organic flowers with handcrafted sterling silver earwires
Using fine silver 99.9%, I have handcrafted, forged and oxidized these large funky flower earrings.
The flowers are solid silver and attached to oxidized sterling silver handcrafted earwires.
Fine silver is 99.9% pure, whereas sterling is only 92.5%, the other 7.5% being composed of other various metals, usually copper. They look the same, they wear & polish the same, but there is more 'silver' in fine silver and therefore it is more costly and considered more desirable due to its purity.
Silver flowers measure approx 15mm across.
Your earrings will be sent by first class post or airmail. I will always try to post the next working day.
Thank you for visiting my Iddy Biddy Boutique!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Iddy Biddy Boutique within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£3.60||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£3.60||£0.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.