Check our curated gift guides

Steampunk Nerf "The Rangers Resolver" Modulus Recon MK11

Steampunk Nerf "The Rangers Resolver" Modulus Recon MK11
£120.00 1 Available
Love this

Description

Introducing the Rangers Resolver rifle.
Adapted for the new steam-powered world to protect the user from the unknown but compliant with the non-lethal rangers code. The Resolver has a sleek and elegant modular design that can be used with or without the stock and comes with the swappable air-cooled barrel extension.
The rifle also has a 10 shot swappable magazine that should help deal with most situations and the ranges gas adaption rail adaption.

This is a steampunk version of the Modulus Recon MK11 blaster and is a great addition for steampunk cosplay, roleplay, costume or display.
The gun has been sanded with all logos removed, hand painted and given a hard coat finish to protect the paint effect as much as possible.

Extras:
If you would like a tactical rail torch added to this rifle please contact me directly. This can be made and added separately.

PLEASE NOTE:
This item is a prop due to some of the steampunk additions.
The Nerf blaster itself has been in no way enhanced from the specifications of the original.

Every repurposed/upcycled item I make is unique no two items will ever be the same.
Materials that I use may have the odd dent or ding which adds to there history and uniqueness of the finished article, 90% of all my makes are repurposed items with the other 10% being as recyclable as possible.

About this item:-
- Fully working
- Swappable barrel
- Removable stock
- 10 shot Magazine
- Size: 7.3 x 21.6 x 45.1 cm

Inspiration

After being asked to buy a steampunk gun for my daughter's cosplay costume I looked around and while there were many out there, they seemed to be mostly just sprayed up so I started playing with ideas to adapt some of the old Nerf guns that we have and came up with a few ideas.
The first one was born, I love the range of fun you can have with the designs and things you can add.
Old nerf guns are great to work with, they are well made but tend to end up looking a little scrappy, scratched, damaged or sitting at the back of a cupboard and I love the idea of not adding more plastic to the recycling problem

Shipping & delivery

This item will be posted to you by Tom Snout Tinkering within 5 days of receiving payment.

Shipping destination Cost Additional items
United Kingdom £8.00
Europe

Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar

£15.00

Returns Policy

You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.

Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.

Read the Folksy Returns Policy.

Trans1px