Antique Sterling Silver Three Pence British George V , George VI. Coin Bracelet - 20 gms - eight coins
- 3 Pence British George V and George VI.
- Makers mark - (P&RB) - I am guessing after searching its made in Sheffield.
- The dates on each coin is dating from 1932, 1940, 1938.
- Condition - Excellent vintage condition, with minimal wear. All in very good condition for the
- Total weight 20 gms.
- Measurement- long: 20 cm, Wide: 16 mm
- Vintage jewellery is NOT NEW ! Signs of wear are to be expected.
- Pictures are a main part of the description, any queries please contact LouLouJenVintage.
- product code - LLJ-166
- All images and design copyrights reserved by LouLouJenVintage.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by LouLouJenVintage within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar
|Rest of the World||£9.00||£5.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.