A completely different and unusual geometric styled coffee table created from solid Oak.
This coffee table is made to resemble randomly stacked cubes barely supporting the table top. One slight push and the whole table appears it could collapse.
This coffee table is an eye catching and attractive piece of furniture to have in your home.
- Made to Order.
- Created using solid oak throughout.
- Mortice and tenon joint construction ensures an extremely strong table.
- Joints are glued together using Titebond wood glue which is used and trusted throughout the woodworking industry.
- Legs are 60mm thick solid oak and the table top is 25mm thick.
- Cube design craved into solid chunks of Oak
- The whole table is sanded to a fine, flawless finish.
- Every table made will differ slightly from the images as no piece of timber is alike.
800mm x 500mm x 450mm (LxWxH)
Sizes and timber can be changed to meet customer spec.
The coffee table is finished with Danish oil which brings out the natural beauty and character while nourishing the timber.
The table top receives 5 coats of Polyurethane wiping varnish. This creates a water resistant protective coating which stands up to daily wear and tear and makes the surface easy to clean.
I use a tracked, 2 business day delivery (from dispatch) with insurance - UK
Thank you for looking at my handmade furniture.
- Ryon Design -
Shipping & delivery
This item is made-to-order and will be posted to you by Ryon Design within 21 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
This is a custom-made item and cannot be returned unless faulty.