To make way for new stock, these lovely fox & hare cushions are now for sale, reduced by 50%
Adore foxes and hares? Enjoy them leaping amongst the acorns on these hand printed cushions!
Hand printed in a lovely pebble grey ink on a soft winter white linen blend, the cushion has a contrasting oatmeal rustic linen back.
- The cushion is hand screen printed using water based environmentally friendly inks
- Envelope back with overlocked seams
- 40x40 cm or 16x16 inches.
- Cover can be hand washed in cool water.
NB Sale items include cushion covers only (no insert).
Leaping to you:
- UK customers, your cushion will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery.
- Customers outside the UK, your cushion will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For delivery. To keep postage as low as possible you will be sent the CUSHION COVER ONLY. Message me if you want a quote for full cushion postage.
Bringing coastal and countryside charm to your home with a range of unique hand printed accessories.
Celebrating the seashore and hedgerows of Great Britain, designs include some of my favourite characters to be found trundling around our shores – from Puffins and Bees to Hares and Foxes – and the beautiful seasonal plants that spring up in our hedgerows. Whether you live in town or country, I aim to help you bring the outside in to your home.
All items are designed, hand screen printed and sewn by me.
Thank you for looking!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Leaping Foxes Designs within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£9.20||£2.00|
|Rest of the World||£9.50||£2.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.