A limited edition quality digital print of Whitby Abbey, made from fabric collage and machine embroidery. This is 1 of 50 copies.
- This is an original artwork.
- The artwork will be shipped in a cellophane sleeve with cardboard front and back for added protection.
- Whilst every care is taken in photographing the artwork please be aware that colours can vary according to your monitor settings.
- The materials used in the painting are artist’s quality to ensure longevity but as with all original artwork it is best hung out of direct sunlight.
- Copyright remains with the artist.
If you have any queries, please contact us directly through our website: alphaholidaycottage.co.uk
Whitby Abbey is a medieval ruin high up on the cliff at Whitby. I've tried to capture the colours and texture of the stonework contrasted against a white sky.
Collage and machine embroidery pictures is my favourite media, but it is tricky to do. You use the sewing machine to 'draw' freehand. You have to work quickly and accurately as the stitches cannot be removed - and try not to attach your fingers to the picture!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Alpha Crafts and Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.