A Travel Journal with both lined pages and sketchbook pages, hand bound into a concertina folded structure. A "must" for your special trip, both for planning and while you are away.
- The book has hard covers of book board, in a lovely paper with a collage design of vintage trunk labels.
- The folded book measures 7.75" x 4.25" / 20cm x 11cm. The book is .5" / 1.5cm thick, but it will expand to allow you to add photos or leaflets that you collect on your travels.
- The book fastens with ribbons, so you can open the book from either side, or you can unfold the whole concertina - as shown in the photos.
- Inside the front cover, there are two pairs of ticket pockets.
- The remaining sections have a combination of lined sheets & plain sketch paper. Pages are stitched with red linen thread.
- Each sketch page has a lined sheet next to it, for your notes.
- In the front part of the book, pages are all cut to the same size (7.5" x 3.5" / 18.5cm x 9cm) and each section has a sketch paper centre, so you can draw across its full width (7.5" x 7" / 18.5cm x 18cm).
- In the back part of the book, there are three sections and each has a folded plain sheet in the centre, which opens out to a sketch page measuring 7.5" x 11" / 18.5cm x 28.5cm.
- Overall there are 40 sheets (80 sides) of lined paper and up to 40 sides of sketch paper - depending on how you use each sheet.
I love this travel-themed decorative paper and thought it would be lovely to make a flexibly designed book that could be taken on a special holiday, to keep a record of the trip.
It would be great as a honeymoon journal, or for a round-the-world type trip, perhaps also for a cruise.
If you want to see more photos of this Travel Journal, there is an album here, on my Facebook Page (be sure to copy/paste in a new tab or window, so you don't lose Folksy!): https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152023549076615.1073741870.87554916614&type=1&l=09148dc933
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by LizzieMade Hand Bound Books within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£6.00||£3.00|
|Rest of the World||£6.00||£3.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.