Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
Reduce, Reuse, Recycle - it's easier to do all three with this flexible furoshiki.
* Reduce = reduce your use of plastic and other bags
* Reuse = simply fold and knot to create a bag, untie, then refold and reknot to create another. A spacious shoulder bag, a cute and casual handbag, a gorgeous green grocery bag or one of many other styles - the choice is yours.
* Recycle = this furoshiki is made from specially selected fabrics previously used as display curtains. If you look closely at the unwrapped furoshiki you may see faint traces where it has previously been hemmed but this isn't apparent when it is folded and tied.
Your flexible furoshiki bag set comprises:
- 1 c100x100cm brown and blue floral cotton fabric square
- a pair of round handles and
- a set of instructions on how to fold your bag.
all gift wrapped in their own furoshiki.
The pictures above show just 3 of the different furoshiki bags that can be created from these sets. For more inspiration please look at my other Flexible Furoshiki listings and visit our blog, myfuroshiki.blogspot.com.
Please note that due to the handmade nature of our product, slight variations in size may occur.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by myfuroshiki within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£4.50|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.