Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
- Barnacle the Whale Brooch
- I was lucky enough to be asked to make Barnacle the Whale as a feature tutorial in issue 18 of Sew Hip magazine.
- These brooches look great on a plain cardi or jacket - that’s how I love to wear mine!
- Crafted from hand cut and hand sewn appliquéd wool mix felt.
- Embellished with sequins and beads.
- The back of the feltie features a Lizzybeth’s Felties label.
- The approximate size is: 6cm height and the widest point is 11cm.
- You can also purchase a 'Make your Own' Barnacle Whale kit from my shop!
Please note that though this brooch has been made from the same design and pattern as pictured each individual one may vary, but only slightly :D
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Thank you for looking!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Lizzybeth's Felties within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.