Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
A definite flavor any beach goddess should savour on their lips. Pina Colada combines the warm, refreshing smell of pina colada cocktail with the healing benefits of natural ingredients. A flavour that will keep you longing for the beach.
When you apply this soft & creamy lip balm to your lips, the fresh, warm aroma of pina colada cocktail will titillate your 5 senses whilst your lips are being rejuvenated and cared for, you'll be wishing you were on the beach. A true lip balm for any cocktail addict.
All our lip balms contain 100% natural ingredients,organic ingredients (Certified by the soil association) and fairtrade ingredients (Certified by fairtrade UK)
We pride ourselves in our use of natural, organic and fairtrade ingredients. With every sale we hope to show customers the benefits of these ingredients and how chemically produced cosmetics cannot compare.
- Yellow, organic beeswax: This ingredient is unbleached, unrefined & 100% natural. This beeswax is made in the cell walls of the honeycombs. Beeswax creates a barrier over the lips and has hydrating qualities.
- Organic & unrefined, fairtrade shea butter: Made from the West African shea nut, this shea butter great conditioner for the skin and has vitamins A, E & F which nourishes, heals and protect chapped, sore and rough, cracked lips.
- Organic & unrefined, fairtrade cocoa butter: This nut fat is extracted from the cocoa bean, cocoa butter is an amazing emollient that heals, softens and protects your chapped & dry lips. This is also high in antioxidants and helps to retain moisture which gives the lip balm the creamy, sweet texture.
- Sweet almond oil: This oil is cold pressed from the actual almond and has emollient, conditioning, softening and smoothing qualities.
- Organic aroma (Coconut & Pineapple): This is a natural & organic flavour which consists of organic coconut & pineapple extracts.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Sweet Talk Cosmetics within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
|Rest of the World||£1.50||£0.60|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.