Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
Rustic, yet elegant, these natural beeswax pillar candle have not been artificially scented and so retain a light aroma of beeswax and honey.
Each candle measure 5 inches high by 1 1 /2 inches wide (set of 2) and will burn for approx 10 hours.
BEESWAX CANDLE FACTS
- Beeswax candles burn longer than paraffin wax candles
- Beeswax candles burn with a brighter flame than ordinary wax candles
- Beeswax does not give off a sooty residue or release chemicals as it burns
- As a beeswax candle burns, negative ions are emitted which clean the air by latching onto the positive ions which cling to airborne particles of dust, mold and odours, thereby purifying the air
- Beeswax gives off a wonderful mild aroma of honey
- Beeswax candles are throughly luxurious!
CARE FOR YOUR CANDLES
- Over time, beeswax will develop a layer of bloom (a frosty surface residue) on its exterior. This is natural and is to be expected, especially during storage. Bloom is the sign of a high quality, pure beeswax candle. If you prefer to refresh your bloomed candles before use, simply rub the bloom off with a dry cloth or use a warm (not hot) hairdryer to remove it.
- keep the wick trimmed to 1/4. This will ensure that your candle will burn with a strong, bright, beautiful flame. Be careful not to trim the wax too short as it may drown in the wax pool resulting in a low flame or making it difficult to relight.
NEVER LEAVE A BURINING CANDLE UNATTENDED
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Cottage Candles - Handmade Pure Beeswax Candles within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.