Hello & welcome, I am ruthie, a pictorial storyteller, an artist & illustrator.
Here you will find original paintings, prints, cards & my one of a kind tiny sculptures each woven with myth & magic, Scottish & Celtic folklore, sayings & songs, symbology & superstitions.
Through the ever changing seasons of the year & Mother Nature i find my inspiration.
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
* I happily accept Paypal for Etsy purchases.
* Payment is required within 3 days of purchase. If you cannot make the payment before then please contact me. If i receive no contact then the item will be relisted.
* All prices are listed in Stirling.
* Shipping is by Royal Mail & is sent within 3 working days once i have receiving payment.
* For UK customers, prints will be sent by first class post.
* For overseas customers, prints will be sent by standard air mail.
* Please specify your mailing address if it's different from your registered address.
* 8x10 /A4 prints & smaller are packed in a cellophane sleeve with an acid free backing board & shipped in a padded protective envelope.
* 11x14 / A3 prints and larger are packed in a cello protection sleeve, acetate free tissue and mailed in a cardboard tube.
* Rates include shipping, handling and packaging costs.
* Please note, International customers are responsible for all fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping to their respective countries
* Combined shipping is available on multiple purchases.
* If you require alternative shipping methods, please contact me.
Refunds and Exchanges
* If you are not satisfied with your item, please contact me within 5 days of receipt explaining the problem.
* If you wish to return the item, I will refund the full price less shipping as long as the item is in its original condition.
* If you do return an item, please package the item with great care. I will issue a refund for the product price less shipping once i have received it back.
* Packaging is done with the utmost care as customer satisfaction is high on my list of priorities. If an item is damaged during shipping, please send me a photo of the damage to help with the claim with the post.
Additional Policies and FAQs
* Each print is from an original painted by me and is personally signed and dated on the back.
* I print using Chromalife inks for longevity, (guaranteed for 200 years)
* The paper i use for my prints is Photo Rag acid-free fine art paper, which due to its archival quality, will not fade if kept out of direct sunlight and exposure to moisture.
* Due to variations in monitor settings the colours of the print may be slightly different than what you see on your screen.