1. INFORMATION I COLLECT
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information (which you authorised Folksy to provide to me), such as your name, email address, postal address and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example), if you contact me directly.
2. WHY I NEED YOUR INFORMATION & HOW I USE IT
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
3. INFORMATION SHARING & DISCLOSURE
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
- Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU. I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
4. YOUR RIGHTS
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Apart from exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
5. HOW TO CONTACT ME
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Susan McCormack, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternately, you may write to me at: Susan McCormack, 25 Firtree Crescent, Forest Hall, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE12 7JU, United Kingdom.
At Glitterama Crafts you will find Commercial Jewellery Making Supplies including Beads, Pendants, Charms, Wire, Links, Tools & Findings as well as Varied Craft Supplies.
**PLEASE NOTE THAT WE NO LONGER POST TO ITALY, BRAZIL OR MEXICO**
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Please note: Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
I expect my customers to be 100% happy with their purchase. If for any reason you are not, please don't hesitate to contact me.
If an item arrives damaged please be kind enough to supply me with a photograph of the damage to enable me to make a claim against whichever office have damaged it. A full refund of cost and postage will be made in this circumstance.
If the package takes longer to deliver than it "should" according to Royal Mail policies, that is an issue to address with your local post office.
LOST IN THE MAIL
Although I cannot be responsible for the postal service, I do want you to end up with a lovely item. I will replace or refund your order at no charge if it does not arrive within:
3 Weeks of the date of posting if you are in the UK.
7 Weeks of the date of posting if you are in any other country (due to potential customs delays/severe weather delays).
Custom order refund requests will always be thoughtfully considered.
I NO LONGER WANT THE ITEM (NOT YET SHIPPED)
If you change your mind about your purchase and it is not yet shipped, contact me as soon as possible and you will receive a full refund of cost and postage - no reason needed.
I NO LONGER WANT THE ITEM (ALREADY SHIPPED)
If you change your mind about your purchase and no longer want it, please contact me within 14 days of receipt. You will be entitled to a full refund of cost and postage once I receive the item back securely packaged and in the same condition it was shipped in, with return shipping to be paid by the buyer. You will receive your refund within 14 days of my receipt of the goods.
**PLEASE NOTE - POSTAGE COSTS: If you buy more than one item in any single order, overpayments of post and packing (shipping and handling) will be refunded back to you via your original payment processor once your parcel has been packed and weighed.