My name is Monica and I have been making jewellery for the last 6 years, selling them on various websites and through friends. I carry out my craft from my own home studio in the picturesque town of Farnham on the Surrey and Hampshire border. I draw my inspiration from a wide variety of places ranging from my cultural heritage in the Carpathian Mountains through to cut and thrust of modern urban life.
You can also find me here facebook.com/heartmadebeejoux
I am only accepting Paypal payment at the moment. If you haven't paid within 3 days from ordering the item, your order will be canceled and the item relisted.
Packaging and postage
All my items are put in an organza bag, carefully wrapped in tissue paper and bubble wrap and posted in a padded envelope. If you order more than 1 item, each item will come in it's own organza bag.
Feel free to chose a gift box from my shop after you added the piece of jewellery to your basket.
I post all items within 24 hours of receiving payment. I always try to send the item as quickly as possible. Everything is sent 1st class Royal Mail and will arrive shortly. You will get an email when the item was posted to the email address you provided on Folksy.
Every item I make is a one of a kind. I do custom made orders too, so if you have any thoughts or ideas I would be more than happy to discuss them with you, just get in contact!
Caring for your piece of jewellery
* As with all handmade items they can contain small pieces therefore may not be suitable for children. Some of the items are also quite delicate so please handle them with care.
* Protect all jewellery from scratches, sharp blows, chemicals, extreme temperatures and sunlight.
* Apply make-up and hair spray before putting on your jewellery. Make-up and hair spray contain chemicals that may affect your jewellery.
* Store jewellery separately so it doesn't scratch other jewellery.
* Store jewellery away from sunlight. The sun may fade some gemstones.
* Do not wear jewellery while in a pool, hot tub or bathing. The chlorine in the water can damage various gemstones and metals including gold.
* Always store bead necklaces flat because they might stretch over time.
* Wipe your jewellery carefully with a soft cloth to keep it clean and enjoy!