Hello! I am behind BelaFarCrafts shop - owner, crafter, designer and photographer. I am self-employed and based in beautiful and inspiring Edinburgh!
I was taught how to knit (as well as cross stitch and crochet) by my grandmother when I was just a child. No fancy needles, books, explanation of patterns and name of stitches provided in the village where she lives. It was more like 'this is how you do it' approach. I remember her teaching me how to do cable knitting using a toothpick as a cable needle. I even knit the old fashioned, grandma way!
Lace knitting is my favourite. It is challenging and time consuming but the end result is rewarding. I have learned pretty much everything about it on my own through hours of practising and trial and error. I love beautiful colours and carefully selected yarns (mostly natural) to create items that you will love to use or gift to loved ones for any occasion.
To enquire about my products you can reach me via:
▪ Folksy communication (you will need to create an account first)
▪ Business Email - firstname.lastname@example.org (do not add to mailing lists)
Copyright © BelaFarCrafts 2011 - 2017. All rights reserved. (patterns, all photos, listing descriptions and shop content)
❖ PAYMENT METHOD
I accept payments by PayPal. You could also use Debit and Credit Cards via PayPal's Guest Checkout.
How do you buy on Folksy?
* Guest checkout is available on Folksy *
If you wish to leave feedback after your purchase:
Products will be shipped to buyers' confirmed PayPal address within 2 days of cleared payment. Please note that buyers are responsible for the shipping costs and for all duties and customs charges that may be incurred.
Shipping methods & post office delivery aim:
UK 1st Class: 1-2 business days / UK 2nd Class: 3-4 business days
Abroad: 5-15 business days
If you need your package by certain date, please contact me to arrange shipping with a tracked delivery service.
For shipping to EUROPEAN MICROSTATES, AUSTRALIA, NEW ZEALAND, NORWAY, ICELAND, SWITZERLAND, JAPAN AND SINGAPORE please contact me for rates.
▪ Discount on shipping is available when you buy more than one items at the same time.
▪ Orders are nicely and carefully packaged. I use padded envelopes, recycled gift boxes and postal boxes, depending on the product.
❖ REFUNDS / EXCHANGES
Everything in my shop is handmade by me with love and attention to detail, in a pet-free and odour-free environment, and have never been used. I truly hope you will like my work. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, I accept returns or exchanges.
▪ You have 14 days, from receipt of your order, to notify me in writing (email) if you wish to return or exchange an item.
▪ Returned goods must be in saleable condition. Upon inspection, refund will be issued or exchange will be made within 14 days of receiving the goods.
▪ Buyers are responsible for the shipping costs, unless the item is not the right one. Kindly contact me before you send anything back.
❖ OTHER INFO
I will require full payment up front for custom orders. For large payments, installments can be arranged.
Currency conversion: www.oanda.com/currency/converter
1cm = 0.39in / 1in = 2.54cm
* Listings appearing on apps / other sites are not used with my permission. Photos & content belong to BelaFarCrafts shop only.