- Minimalist jewellery designs for everyday wear
- Handmade and customised gift for yourself and your significant ones
- Gift boxed with a personalised message card
- Free, fast, and secure delivery
- 13% OFF with the 1STPURCHASE discount code
This stylish open-ended ring with garnet is completely handcrafted from sterling silver wire using traditional silversmithing techniques in my London workshop:
1. Simple design with a gemstone for everyday outfits.
2. Unique treat for yourself and those you care about to celebrate different occasions (birthday, anniversary, graduation, Mother's Day, St Valentine’s, Christmas, Women’s Day).
3. Custom: finishes and garnet colour can vary to fit your taste. Can be made in all ring sizes.
4. Dimensions: faceted round garnet diameter 2 mm/0.08 in, ring band 2.4 x 2.4 mm (0.1 x 0.1 in), ring weight 3.5 gr for size M1/2 (may vary for other sizes).
5. Gift boxed: delivered in a recycled branded white paper gift box that contains a removable non-tarnish insert and is tied with black cotton string.
6. Personalised message card: add your message, which will be handwritten on the accompanying card.
7. Free, fast, and secure delivery (tracked and signed).
8. International customs fees paid upon receipt.
9. 13% OFF with the 1STPURCHASE code.
If you would like other finishes, gemstones or proportions applied to your piece or you have any questions, please contact me.
With the original design and eye-catching look, this stunning piece will complement your personality and individual style.
Shipping & delivery
This item is made-to-order and will be posted to you by Andy Kashtan Jewellery within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar
Returns & Shipping Policy
This is a custom-made item and cannot be returned unless faulty.
Please note that if your order is being posted outside mainland UK, you (or the recipient) may have to pay customs or VAT charges and a handling fee. The seller is not responsible for any charges or fees that may incur.