All of my products are designed in Manchester, digitally printed and hand finished in Britain.
- This card is blank inside for your own message
- 100% recycled, so this lovely card sometimes has slight imperfections due to its recycled nature
- Digitally printed onto thick, matt, 350gsm card
- A6 card size 105mm x 148mm (4.13" x 5.82")
- Each card is individually scored, ensuring a clean fold
- Complete with natural brown kraft envelope
Worker bees are the symbol of Manchester and its industrial heritage, as well as being faithful visitors to my balcony garden. They’ve intrigued me since I moved to the city, so I was really excited to design something that celebrates them.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Natalie Laura Ellen within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.