- A red and white porcelain bowl with the glaze being transparent white where thin. The inside is deep red with a lobster centrally stamped. The outside is red breaking to white and lightly flecked. This wheel thrown bowl is perfect for breakfast cereal, fruit or nuts or it could simply be displayed maybe containing potpourri. The bowl was thrown with a UK porcelain and, after biscuit firing and glazing the piece was fired to 1300C to make it impermeable and very durable.
- All of my work is one-of- a-kind and made by hand.
- The bowl measures approximately 6cm tall and 20cm wide and is food, oven, microwave, and dishwasher safe..
- The bottoms is impressed with my seal, the letter P, and its identity number 9721
– I am inspired by the physical process of throwing and shaping bowls. There is plenty of scope for freedom of expression with regard to form, there is an upper surface for artistic treatment and an underside for unexpected decoration. When the bowl is turned over textural decoration, an individual stamped pot number and my personal mark, a small letter P will be seen. The bowl was sang-de-beouf glazed in homage to my long-term interest in Oriental Song Dynasty porcelain. This bowl would make a personal statement displayed on a table or shelf with or without contents and invites conversation and handling. Equally it could be directly functional for serving rice or nuts.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Leslie Parrott Studio Ceramics within 5 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.