These popular storage boxes have been handmade here in Leeds using re-purposed wood that was destined for landfill. The wood has all been cleaned up, planed, sanded and varnished in a clear satin.
There are two handle holes - one at each end - allowing you to lift the boxes with ease even when full. The lid sits on top in place and has two inner strips to prevent it sliding off.
- Dimensions may differ slightly depending on wood available but will be roughly 500 x 303 x 295 mm. It will never be 100% to this measurement and we have a threshold of 20mm (plus/minus) but on the whole, this will be the rough size we aim for.
- The boxes come fully assembled.
- The boxes are not waterproof and are designed for indoor purposes only.
- We offer collection from Leeds or delivery throughout the UK.
- Despatch time is set tofourteen days as this item is made to order (i.e it needs to be made). If you do need it for a certain date please get in touch and I'm sure I'll be able to accommodate.
Collection is from Lower Wortley, which is in LS12 and 2.4 miles west of Leeds City Centre. This option avoids the delivery fee.
Delivery is done via courier and is available anywhere in the United Kingdom for £5.99
Please don’t hesitate to ask if you have any questions.
I originally made one of these for within my own home as a way or ridding myself of brightly coloured plastic. These now stack as a triumphant trio in the hallway and have attracted many an admirer hence why you see them listed here today.
As an eco-conscious individual a lot of what I use is re-purposed wood from local businesses. The type of wood that would have gone unused and more often than not, sent to landfill. Old pallets are at the forefront of that and have helped shape what you see before you today. Once they are all cleaned up, the worn and weathered soon becomes modern and unique.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by eastwoodmade within 14 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Returns & Shipping Policy
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken; digital items.
Please note that if your order is being posted outside mainland UK, you (or the recipient) may have to pay customs or VAT charges and a handling fee. The seller is not responsible for any charges or fees that may incur.