JANUARY SALE - 30% OFF use discount code JAN21HARE at checkout.
UK deliveries are still experiencing delays, thank you for your patience.
2 Beading boxes of gold plated findings and beads-
Findings box -
1. small bag of 2mm crimp tubes and wire guards
2. 25mm hoop ear wires x 3 pairs / long kidney ear wires x 3 pairs / antique tone toggle clasp x 3
3. hook ear wires x 15 pairs
4. A mixture of 50mm flat head pins, 50mm ball end head pins, 50mm eyepins, 25mm eyepins - approx 140 in total
5. wire guards x 70 / calotte ends x 4 / cone ends x 2 / toggle clasps 2 styles, 9 in total.
6. small clip on bails x 26 / cord ends x 10
7. 12mm curved tube beads x approx 46
8. Selection of open and closed jump rings and split rings 5 - 6mm x approx 110 in total
9. 25mm oval links x 10 / 20mm round links x 8 / 10mm round links x 40
Beads box -
A lovely mix of both shiny gold plated and antique tone beads in a mix of round, bicone, and tubes together with a selection of daisy spacers, bead caps, 2 x 14mm hammered hearts. A great selection for your jewellery making.
Approx 800 pieces in total.
A silver plated version is also available.
The bead boxes in my shop are the surplus from my vast collection of beads acquired over the last 10 years and now taking over my work space....beaders are hoarders !
They are a great starting point for new beaders and a good top up for experienced ones.
Each box is unique, once my surplus is gone it's gone..... that is until I buy too much again.
Postage is Royal Mail 2nd class.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by ThePreciousHare within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.