I love gingerbread, don't you? I love the taste of gingerbread men, gingerbread houses and lebkuchen, so I absolutely love the way these wax melts fill the room with their unmistakeable gingerbread aroma
These wax melts were handmade in my kitchen with 100% natural soy wax. The wax and colours are vegan and animal friendly to produce a high quality and desirable product for you.
I have used a high concentration of scented oils so that you receive a long-lasting fragrance. The scent in each cube lasts for about 8 to 10 hours and each wax melt is made of six cubes.
If you are not familiar with wax melts, I suggest you follow the steps below.
1. Place the wax melt warmer on an even surface away from flammable objects and out of reach of children and pets. If using an electric warmer follow the manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Remove a cube from the wax melt.
3. Heat the wax melt cube on the wax melt warmer.
4. Enjoy the fragrance at your leisure.
5. When you have finished, let the wax cool until it is solid. It can be reheated to use again while there is still scent in it. You might find that the colour changes slightly from its original colour when it cools. This will not affect the fragrance.
6. To remove used wax from the warmer, reheat it for a couple of minutes until just the surface touching the warmer has melted and slide it all off.
Hi. My name is Arabella. I have had a passion for crafts for as long as I can remember. When I was on holiday two years ago in North Wales I walked into a candle shop where they made wax products in front of me. I was really interested and have been experimenting with different types of wax, colour and scent ever since.
At first I started with old left-over wax at home, then I moved on to wax making kits, and now I have found wholesalers to provide me with my stock of quality ingredients. I decided to focus on wax melts in the summer and have now developed my first products, which I have tested on friends and family. I will make new flavours available as I develop them. My first fragrances have a Christmas theme.
This is a real father and daughter team effort as my dad has been helping me with some of the logistics and complicated stuff, and is selling my wax melts online.
These wax melts would make great stocking fillers or small gifts. I really hope you like them.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Perfumelts within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar
|USA and Canada||£7.50||£0.50|
|Rest of the World||£8.00||£0.50|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.