Have a new bright butterfly on your wall every month all while staying super organised! I created this calendar to show case some of the native species of butterflies to the British isles. The illustrations were originally created using watercolour and gouache paint. I then transformed them in to prints to incorporate within this useful and vibrant paper calendar.
This calendar is:
- A4 size when closed, opening to a3 size when pinned to your wall.
- Printed on 130gsm silk stock paper which is wonderfully smooth and easy to write on.
- Has 28 pages of illustrations and calendar grids including two decorative back pages detailing the different types of butterflies.
- Starts in January 2020 running twelve months to December 2020.
- Designed and printed in the UK
- Packaged and sent with extra care in a board envelope to keep it as flat as possible.
I am constantly inspired by nature and plants in my work. This year I decided to use a daily painting project to explore the different species that live in the British isles. During this exploration I discovered that I really enjoyed painting butterflies and that there were far more species here than I realised. This calendar is a selection of my favourite paintings from this project.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Samantha Dolan Illustration within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar
|USA and Canada||£6.00|
|Rest of the World||£6.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.