An exquisite pair of recycled sterling silver ‘Freya’ Daisy ear-studs, handmade here in England.
Daisies are incredibly resilient - think of how they Spring back after being stepped on - so why not wear these beautifully-made earrings on challenging days, to channel the daisy's deceptive strength?
In folklore, the humble daisy is said to represent purity and innocence, and to mark new beginnings in life. It’s said that Freya, the mythical Norse goddess of love, beauty, and fertility, chose the daisy as her sacred flower, so daisies are also sometimes traditionally given to congratulate new mothers.
- Handmade in England
- Recycled 925 silver, with sterling silver ear pins and scroll backs
- Daisy part measures approx H0.09cm x W0.9cm x D0.2cm
- Complete with gorgeous Mojo gift-box and inner wrapper
- This is a stock item - we aim to dispatch orders of these earrings within 5 working days from the date of your order. (Remember to allow add-on shipping time to your delivery destination.)
- A matching necklace is also available, to complete your set of Freya Daisy recycled silver jewellery - just seen out of focus in final image. Note that only the earrings will be sent unless you select and pay for the necklace upgrade.
As a pre-school toddler, I was lucky that my regular afternoon naps in Summer were taken on a tartan blanket, on a beautiful daisy-strewn lawn. I can clearly remember stretching my arm out and brushing the carpeting of daisies as I drifted off to sleep. It was a very happy time in my life, so I wanted to capture some of that innocent joy in solid silver!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Mojo & the Maker within 5 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£15.00||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£15.00||£0.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.
Earrings sent in a clear hygiene-sealed wrapper are non-returnable if the seal has been broken. Your consumer rights are unaffected.