- Completely handmade by myself from start to finish, each one is unique.
- Choose from Oak (with paracord fob), Walnut, Spalted Beech or Yew handle. All wood is sourced locally from my home in Worcestershire.
- Includes a presentation box and card indicating materials used - a perfect gift for a loved one.
- Handwritten card reads....
‘English Oak (or Walnut, Beech or Yew)
Handmade in Worcestershire’
...or can be inscribed with whatever you like!
- Openers are ‘unfinished’ (i.e. not varnished or waxed) in order to maintain the natural feel of the wood. As such, I would recommend not storing your opener in a wet or high humidity environment.
- Made to order in 3-5 days
Note: Please message me for Paracord colours if selecting Oak.
In my spare time, I like to create all sorts of things, from model tractors (made from old bearings and scrap metal) to these wooden bottle openers, made using wood which is sourced locally to my home in Worcestershire.
I enjoy being able to give new life to the wood of a tree which has naturally reached the end of its own life.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by AndrewSandersDesigns within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.