Sorry! This item is unavailable.
But we found some similar items...
- Personalisation costs £5.00 per hanger (included in this price) - contact me about volume discounts for personalisation
- Store 16 items on 1 hanger
- Items are stored gently (no poking through holes or over hard surfaces), securely and don't fall off when adding or removing other items from the hanger
- Made of solid Birch Plywood
- Contact me for international postage rates
- Made in England
- Registered design
- Length 40cm x Height 16cm (bottom of panel to top of hook - Add about 20cm for cords & beads)
After years of scarves cluttering up the hall coat cupboard, hung over the rail or thrown in (ending up in a heap), I started experimenting with better ways to store them.
I tried hanging on the cross bar of a hanger, tying to the cross bar of a hanger, hanging over a hanger (layer of scarves, one on top of another), making hooks for them (again this ended up with layers of scarves - as a family, we have a lot of scarves).
I saw friends trying layers of rings but the scarves on the bottom end up dragging on the floor and they were quite difficult to put onto the ring hanger (various kinds of ring hangers)
- then I had an idea...!
"Why not make loops that can go around a scarf, then release when you want to get it off?"
I looked online and couldn’t find anyone making what I wanted so I went to my shed and made 2 versions to experiment with and they worked really well!
- Hangersmith Storage Hangers were born!
#Why not ask about having your's personalised?
Shipping & delivery
This item is made-to-order and will be posted to you by Hangersmith within 7 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey, Gibraltar
This is a custom-made item and cannot be returned unless faulty.