Commissions welcome, please get in touch. Distinctive, individually designed accessories, neatly sewn by hand. Proud to have been featured in Let's Knit magazine, June 2017.
Delightful hand sewn hare brooch that would look pretty pinned to a favourite outfit or jacket - a one of a kind handmade gift for hare and countryside lovers.
Cut from dark blue felt, this brooch has been decorated with pretty floral trims in light green and shades of brown, edged with green and dark tan embroidered stitching. The brooch features a detailed silver coloured metal hare sitting beneath a single shiny silver star shaped sequin and an embroidered garden of dark tan blooms and amber seed bead flower heads around him.
3.7cm by 4cm (1.5" by 1.6") this brooch is slightly padded and has a sturdy safety catch bar pin neatly secured to the back.
- Presented on a hand stamped buff luggage tag tied with raffia and protected inside a clear cellophane bag as shown in the last photograph.
- Each item is individually designed and neatly sewn by hand - a totally unique accessory.
- Metal charms are a zinc alloy composition - lead, nickel and often cadmium free.
- Please read my policies for shipping and additional information.
- Little bits, packaging and children sadly don't go together. Items available from Ellie's Treasures may contain small parts and are therefore not suitable for young ones.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Ellie's Treasures hand sewn accessories within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£3.40||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£3.55||£0.00|
Please take a moment to read my shop policies which may be viewed by clicking "About” at the top of the shop page. Thank you.