Welcome to Auntie's Attic's Folksy shop. We hope you enjoy browsing our selection of gorgeous handcrafted items.
Get 20% off your next order with us by signing up to our mailing list. You can sign up at www.aunties-attic.co.uk/FolksySignUp
This beautiful cushion would make a perfect gift for an Alice fan and a lovely addition to any home decor.
- Cushion cover and feather inner
- The cushion front features a central duck cotton fabric panel printed with an original Alice in Wonderland illustration depicting Alice and the Cheshire Cat.
- The illustration is accompanied by the "Have I Gone Mad?" quote from the book
- A beautiful blue and purple ditsy floral cotton fabric borders the cushion along with a purple polka dot cotton fabric.
-The back of the cushion features the purple polka dot and blue ditsy floral fabrics with an envelope opening
- The cushion measures approximately 20" x 20" (50cm x 50 cm)
- Finished with overlocked seams inside
- All of our items are wrapped in brown kraft paper or tissue paper and wrapped with twine prior to dispatch.
- Orders are dispatched in red poly-mailers so you can easily see when your happy mail is arriving!
- We sell a number of other Alice in Wonderland themed items in our Folksy shop: https://folksy.com/shops/AuntiesAttic
WANT 20% OFF?
Head to www.aunties-attic.co.uk/FolksySignUp to subscribe to our mailing list and you will receive a discount code to use when you order from our Folksy shop.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Auntie's Attic within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man
|USA and Canada||£19.95||£2.00|
|Rest of the World||£19.95||£2.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.