Who can resist the charm of bees? Enjoy them circling the clover on our new soft grey linen cushions.
Grab a number of these little swarms to give a breezy countryside feel to your home - lovely in the bedroom on white linen covers or as a quirky seat cushion (this is the one time when it is OK to sit on bees!).
The design is hand printed onto a pebble grey linen mix, with a contrasting oatmeal linen envelope back.
All you need to know :
- Cushions are 40x40 cm or 16x16 inches
- Feather insert is included in the price for UK customers
- Overlocked seams for extra strength
- Screen printed using environmentally friendly water based inks
- Cushions can be hand washed in cool water
Buzzing their way to you:
- UK customers, your cushion will be sent by Royal Mail Signed For delivery.
- Customers outside the UK, your cushion will be sent by Royal Mail International Tracked and Signed For delivery. To keep postage as low as possible you will be sent the CUSHION COVER ONLY. Message me please if you want a quote for full cushion postage.
Hope you enjoy the bees. Zzzzz
I love bees and they have inspired a number of my designs. This one was inspired by watching them endlessly circling a clover lawn. It’s the ultimate way to be(e) in the moment!
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Leaping Foxes Nature Inspired Home Accessories within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man
|USA and Canada||£9.20||£2.00|
|Rest of the World||£9.50||£2.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.