Handmade denim craft market apron, with detachable cash bag. A work apron with the perfect professional and creative look for art and craft sellers.
- 100% cotton blue denim, with pale reverse side.
- Detachable zipped cash bag to organize money, card reader, valuables,
Silver metal zip, 2 internal pocket compartments, 2 silver metal clasps attach bag to silver metal D-rings on the waistband
- Huge front pockets for notebooks, mobile phone, snacks and hands! Pockets - side sloping style for easy access.
- 3 small pockets stitched on front of large pockets
- Small pocket below waistband and pencil pocket just inside large left hand pocket – useful for pens/pencils, business cards
- Woven ties, 100% cotton with distinctive 'double broken line' pattern.
MEASUREMENTS: Apron 79 cm wide, 67 cm long. Cash Bag 27cm wide, 24 cm long.
(Model is UK women's size 12, EU 40, 168 cm tall).
CARE: Machine washable 30-40 degrees, slow spin to minimise creases. Re-shape whilst damp. Hot iron.
POSTAGE: This item is posted Royal Mail First Class 'Signed for' within 1-3 days. The apron will be carefully wrapped in tissue paper and mailed in a purple biodegradable mailer bag.
A chance remark by a glassmaker on Instagram, about needing big pockets at craft markets, was the 'lightbulb moment' for designing this apron. The 'Makers Market Apron' is brilliantly useful, looks great and intrinsically conveys the wearer is a practising artist/crafts-person.
Each apron is crafted with meticulous attention to detail and finish. I pre-wash all my fabrics, to reduce the chance of shrinkage and improve colourfastness. The fabric is given a good press before laying out the pattern pieces and cutting out. Turnings are measured, pressed and stitched, thick turnings are soundly bashed thinner and smoother with a hammer, and all the thread ends are hand sewn into the garment.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by A Dog Like Sparky - Aprons for Makers within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|