IMPORTANT: This listing is for a journal with a TWO letter monogram. To ensure there is no delay in getting your order to you, please let me know the following information when placing your order:
- Leather Colour (options can be found in the item images)
- Page colour (options can be found in the item images)
- The TWO letters you would like embroidered onto the cover (All letters will be embroidered exactly as you supply them, and can be capital or lower case so be sure to send the right info when placing your order!).
Make it personal with a hand embroidered monogrammed journal! All journals in this listing are 6x4 (A6) and contain 120 blank cream pages. The cover will be hand embroidered with TWO letters of your choice. If you require a different size journal or different style pages (printed for example), please contact me to request a custom order.
- 120 pages (front and back) of 6" x 4" silky smooth 160gsm blank CREAM card
- 6 Signatures
- Hand-bound into your colour choice 100% Genuine Leather (see image 5)
- Secures with a matching leather tie
- Bound with linen thread
- Embroidered Monogram
each monogram is written by hand, then transferred to leather which I hand embroider using waxed linen thread.
NOTE: Your monogram will be embroidered using the same colour thread as your binding (each book differs between light and medium drab colour thread - if you have a preference, please let me know!).
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Jackdaw Bindery within 7 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£5.00||£3.00|
|Rest of the World||£5.00||£3.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.