The Spring Woodland Felted Soap has a lovely fresh, almost citrus fragrance.
Felted soaps are wonderful, and make beautifully unusual gifts.
Use your felted soap, as it is:
- The wool has a gentle exfoliating action
- The felt gives a rich, creamy lather to the soap
- Wool is naturally anti-bacterial
- As you can get a good, non-slip, grip on the soap you can use it all, givinga longer lifespan
- The wool absorbs the soap residue, preventing it from being left on your counter (so it saves on cleaning time too!)
- Wool is naturally biodegradable, so once you have completely used your soap you can compost the wool, or at least not feel guilty about putting it in the bin!
Each of my soaps are individually felted using both wet and needle felting techniques to give you a unique, beautiful, yet highly practical addition to your bathtime!
Each soap weighs 125g, and is labelled with ingredients, allergens and manufacturer's batch number, in accordance with regulations.
The listed price is for one soap and includes UK postage (which covers you for up to four bars). Sorry, but European customer have to pay extra for postage as it's surprisingly expensive!
I first came across felted soaps in Sweden. I paid £17 for mine(!) only to find that when I got it home, there was so much fibre on it, the soap couldn't get through! So I made my own. It's my biggest seller at markets, and in the shops I supply. I still have the original one though - it's a lovely decoration on the windowsill in my bathroom.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Handmade by ... Adrienne within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.