Handmade denim craft market apron, with detachable cash bag, specifically designed for artists and makers. A work apron with the perfect professional and creative look for art and craft sellers.
- 100% cotton blue denim, with pale reverse side.
- Detachable zipped cash bag- to organize money, card reader, valuables,
Silver metal zip, 2 internal pocket compartments, 2 silver metal clasps attach bag to silver metal D-rings on the waistband
- 4 large front pockets, 2 of them with side sloping shape for easy access - for notebooks, mobile phone, snacks and hands!
- 5 small pockets stitched on front of large pockets
- Small pocket below waistband and pencil pocket just inside large left hand pocket – useful for pens/pencils, business cards
- Woven ties, 100% cotton with distinctive 'double broken line' pattern.
MEASUREMENTS: Apron 79 cm wide 67 cm long. Cash Bag 27 cm wide, 24 cm long.
(Model is UK women's size 12, EU 40, 168 cm tall)
CARE: Machine washable 30-40 degrees, slow spin. Re-shape whilst damp. Hot iron.
POSTAGE: Royal Mail First Class 'Signed for' (trackable) within 1-3 days. Carefully wrapped in black & white spotty tissue paper, and mailed in a purple biodegradable mailer bag.
A chance remark, in an Instagram conversation with a glassmaker, about needing big pockets at craft markets, was the 'lightbulb moment' for designing this apron. The 'Craft Market Apron' is brilliantly useful, looks great and intrinsically conveys the wearer is a practising artist/crafts-person. This is a sample apron, only 2 have been made to this design.
Each apron is crafted with meticulous attention to detail and finish, in my home studio. I pre-washed the fabrics, turnings are carefully measured and stitched, thick turnings are soundly bashed thinner, and all the thread ends are hand sewn into the garment.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by In The Making - Aprons within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.