Japanese inspired apron is ideal for wearing whilst baking, crafting, sewing etc.... It is light and loose fitting and feels and looks like you are wearing a dress rather than an apron. I wear mine most days as I work from home, sewing, and it has become a uniform of sorts for me.
Please message me the size you would like either medium or large, when you purchase.
- machine embroidery on the upper part of the apron
- matching bias binding
- French seams
- super soft light cotton denim with a faded floral pattern
- size medium ( will fit UK sizes 10, 12 and 14 )
- the medium apron measures 42 inches in width and 41 inches from shoulder to hem
- size large ( will fit UK sizes 14 and 16 )
- the large apron measures 44 inches in width and 43 inches from shoulder to hem
- machine was on 30
- large pocket
- square cross back
As I work from home, sewing, I needed something comfortable and practical to work in but also stylish enough that I wouldn't mind wearing it to answer the door. So now I wear this Japanese inspired apron and the Artisan apron on a daily basis and they have become my uniform.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by The Sewing Nook UK within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£4.25||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£4.25||£0.00|