This listing is for a contemporary greetings card printed from the original artwork 'Isn't She Lovely'. The print is created using a pretty mix of beads, charms and buttons.
- Designed in the Cotswolds and printed in the U.K.
- Blank inside for your own message.
- Dimensions 15 x 15cm square.
- Printed on 350gsm FSC certified, recycled card which has a subtle texture, giving a superb print quality and matt finish.
- White envelope.
- Cello wrapped.
- I dispatch all cards within 1 working day and use first class Royal mail delivery as my standard delivery.
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Sarah Gwyer Designs within 1 day of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia
|USA and Canada||£2.85||£0.00|
|Rest of the World||£3.00||£0.00|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.