Everything you see in my shop is handcrafted by myself, whether it's my own real painting or my own a real photograph - I am inspired by nature - and I try and list every single day! I'm hoping to add many more original paintings in the coming months!
Whale necklace, hand painted and originally designed by Larryware (that's me!)
I found this beautiful round pebble on Appledore beach in North Devon.
- The pendant measures 6.3x3.2 cm.
- It is painted in acrylic paint and illustrated with uni posca paint pens.
- It is varnished to protect it from the elements.
- It is signed on the back, dated and written where the pebble was found.
- It comes strung on a black leather cord 18" with an extension chain.
- It comes in a blue organza bag.
- Although rain proof, it's certainly not water proof, so please remove it when bathing or swimming.
This necklace is sent sighed for Royal Mail Uk & signed and tracked Royal Mail Worldwide.
I love whales and I love to illustrate them, I find the shapes of the pebbles work very well, it's almost like the sea had carved them out just for whale paintings! ;-)
Shipping & delivery
This item will be posted to you by Larryware & Wild-Art within 3 days of receiving payment.
|Shipping destination||Cost||Additional items|
Italy, Greece, Cyprus, Germany, France, Spain, Finland, Belgium, Portugal, Poland, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Netherlands, Austria, Latvia, Bulgaria, Czech Republic, Estonia, Hungary, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Isle of Man, Jersey, Guernsey
|USA and Canada||£8.50||£0.90|
|Rest of the World||£8.50||£0.90|
You have 14 days, from receipt, to notify the seller if you wish to cancel your order or exchange an item.
Unless faulty, the following types of items are non-refundable: items that are personalised, bespoke or made-to-order to your specific requirements; items which deteriorate quickly (e.g. food), personal items sold with a hygiene seal (cosmetics, underwear) in instances where the seal is broken.